Premier League Games 16/17/18 Sept '22

The better team almost never loses a game of footy. I can only ever recall City 0 Boro 1 being the only game I’ve ever seen where the better team lost.

Arsenal had more possession but United exposed them on the break about half a dozen times and exposed that soft underbelly that always seems to be there.

The team who plays to their gameplan as closely as possible (even if that’s sitting back and contributing nothing to possession), exposes the opposition’s weaknesses more, and take their chances when they come, are almost always the better team. Doesn’t matter how much possession or how many shots a team has.

Park buses like Ten bob is playing having less then 40% possession is a short term fix all team in the history of football with longevity always have the majority of % of the ball!

Park buses like Ten bob is playing having less then 40% possession is a short term fix all team in the history of football with longevity always have the majority of % of the ball!
I’m talking about individual matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.