Premier League Games 16/17/18 Sept '22

"Player of the game" now, is it? I'll have to remember that when I'm doing the post match opinion poll thread after the game against Trafford's finest. Piss some posters off again!

...for the so called Premier League there are too many teams in it that are less than premier.
PL teams can be divided into five categories.

Elite - City
Very good - Arsenal, Spurs
Good - Chelsea, United, Liverpool, Brighton
Decent - Fulham, Newcastle, Palace, Wolves, Leeds, Brentford
Bobbins - Leicester, Forest, West Ham, Everton, Villa, Southampton, Bournemouth

Not sure what to watch later…what would be your pick blues?

Lyon vs PSG -7:45pm
Milan vs Napoli - 7:45pm
A.Mardid vs R.Madrid - 8pm

On the Everton v West Ham, think I’ll avoid watching their games at all this season. Saying that, thought Iwobi in the middle played really well for Everton.

Not sure what to watch later…what would be your pick blues?

Lyon vs PSG -7:45pm
Milan vs Napoli - 7:45pm
A.Mardid vs R.Madrid - 8pm

On the Everton v West Ham, think I’ll avoid watching their games at all this season. Saying that, thought Iwobi in the middle played really well for Everton.
Prrsonally i'd watch Milan v Napoli

Prrsonally i'd watch Milan v Napoli
I was thinking that…

Don’t really want to watch the shithousery of A.Madrid and I’ve seen enough of PSG this season to know that their front 3 right now are on form, most notably Neymar, who seems to have raised his game. Also, the Italian league has been exciting for the past two seasons for me. Ended up picking the Milan match myself.

I have the Nantes game on in the background but not a great match but I’ll use this time to cook.

PL teams can be divided into five categories.

Elite - City
Very good - Arsenal, Spurs
Good - Chelsea, United, Liverpool, Brighton
Decent - Fulham, Newcastle, Palace, Wolves, Leeds, Brentford
Bobbins - Leicester, Forest, West Ham, Everton, Villa, Southampton, Bournemouth
West Ham are a good side. They’re just in terrible form.

Liverpool are a very good side. They’ve just been inconsistent.

Brighton are no better than most in that decent list (they’ve got Welbeck up front!), they’ve just been coached very well.

Leicester are a good side. They just look terribly coached and a few of them look unfit.

West Ham are a good side. They’re just in terrible form.

Liverpool are a very good side. They’ve just been inconsistent.

Brighton are no better than most in that decent list (they’ve got Welbeck up front!), they’ve just been coached very well.

Leicester are a good side. They just look terribly coached and a few of them look unfit.
Yeah it was more based on current form than anything.

I agree that West Ham are generally a good side and probably too good to go down, they'll get their act together eventually and likely finish mid-table.

I expect Liverpool to sort themselves out soon and I wouldn't be surprised if they still ended up being our closest challenger despite their poor start.

Brighton were a very good watch under Potter and it remains to be seen what they'll be like under their new manager (apparently it's going to be former Shakhtar manager Roberto De Zerbi) but they're well run so you'd expect it to be a fairly seamless transition.

Leicester seem to have gone stale but like West Ham I think they have too much quality and PL experience to not turn it around, whether that be under Rodgers or a new manager.

Bournemouth and Forest are the only ones I look at and think yeah they're definitely going down. The other one could be any from five or six teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.