Premier league games 16th & 17th April + midweek games

It's amazing what difference a top class manager can do for a team.

Klopp is making Liverpool look like a very good side and that's without bringing in his own players. They will be a force next season.

That said, I buzzing about what we can be capable of under Pep.

I was beginning to think that the last 4 or 5 games were in my imagination, I haven't seen last nights game, but the idea that drawing against a team fighting for their lives and that have been organised by Benitez = us being suddenly shit and going to lose the rest of our games is nonsense.

I think it's our unpredictability that worries people, and knowing we have (arguably) the tougher run in and CL to contend with. Our players minds could easily be distracted by CL, and there's also the possibility of fatigue catching us out.

This is a genuine battle to stay top 4.

I can't stand Liverpool but he seems a great fella. In a different league to Brenda.
When you look at how he has improved their players, it makes you wonder what Pep will do for ours, that's without taking into account any new signings. I think it's partly that anticipation, making some people a bit tetchy about the rest of this season.

When you look at how he has improved their players, it makes you wonder what Pep will do for ours, that's without taking into account any new signings. I think it's partly that anticipation, making some people a bit tetchy about the rest of this season.

Agree and it shows up how bad Pellegrini has been, who hasn't improved 1 player while he's been here Klopp been at Liverpool 5 mins and improved the full squad.

Bilic on 5live.

"Watford were 50% at Wembley. We should have scored more but took the piss around their goal"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.