Premier League Games 17/18/19 August

Think Palace will get a result with Zaha back in the side.

My one hope however is that VAR & the handball rule absolutely ruin both games today.

Plenty of tactical fouling on show thus far in this Sheffield United v Palace match.

Strangely, no mention of it, though...

Sheff United player smashes ball at a Palace player's hand, no penalty.

Why is common sense over handball rule only applied to the defenders, complete farce.

For that last counter from Sheffield, where Freeman had it in the middle, with the winger sprinting in the far left, just about to pass the back line in to the box, I was shouting “pass it you git”, as there was a curling ball on to that winger to put him in on goal.

Then I realised almost no one can do what King Kev does, and it was probably not actually on for them.

For that last counter from Sheffield, where Freeman had it in the middle, with the winger sprinting in the far left, just about to pass the back line in to the box, I was shouting “pass it you git”, as there was a curling ball on to that winger to put him in on goal.

Then I realised almost no one can do what King Kev does, and it was probably not actually on for them.
This isn't Barca (2011 vintage) you're watching fella!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.