Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

This Chelsea side are solid but will draw a LOT of games.. imo they won’t put in a long winning run like us or Liverpool could. They aren’t much fun to watch either. Just functional.. if either ourselves or Liverpool have a good season I’m not sure they will be able to keep up but if we both have inconsistencies throughout the season I could see them winning the league. I think they are the most easy team to predict a points total.. 85-90 points.

I absolutely hate watching them. Their fans like to claim their back 5 is secretly attacking but it’s awful defensive football and I just can’t stand watching them just turn every match into a mosh pit in the middle

there were plenty saying he was past it (esp after he signed for utd) - clearly he isnt

Never wanted Kane......just not worth it..But Ronaldo on the pitch for us would have been worth it regardless of wages...increased advertising revenue, shirt sales, a pleayer with true world wide appeal (unlike Kane) who wins you games as an individual as well as part of a team

I agree onthe last bit - Kane will regret it....

We will potentially regret not getting a goal scorer in and Ronaldo puts the ball in the onion bag with great consistency
Fake wanted the rags, the end

The Guy in front of me said the same yesterday and actually it kept festering in his head as it was bothering him until the lad next to him said who fuckin cares. I wouldn't mind it wasn't even that bad. I honestly don't know why it bothers folk.
It doesn’t bother me, just wonder where the people who have bought the seats actually are?

I don't know if anyone caught their game vs Zenit but this is exactly how they played and just got bailed out by Lukaku.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.