Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Depends how Pep approach this game to me he has to play with the same formation and tactic he uses against Pool and PSG last season concede possession and invite them in and try to hit on counter/direct Tuchel plays with a back 5 + a DM and holding Mid without a striker it will be hard to get by that.
This this this .....
Ad infinitum
let them come on to us. Space will be available to exploit . Take a couple of chances.
Tactics will be everything for this game.

Depends how Pep approach this game to me he has to play with the same formation and tactic he uses against Pool and PSG last season concede possession and invite them in and try to hit on counter/direct Tuchel plays with a back 5 + a DM and holding Mid without a striker it will be hard to get by that.
He's definitely not going to do that

Chelsea putting spurs to the sword just shows how awful we were against them. Liverpool and Chelsea yet to drop points in games you wouldn't expect them to, we've dropped 5 already. We have to get results in our next two league games now.

Chelsea putting spurs to the sword just shows how awful we were against them. Liverpool and Chelsea yet to drop points in games you wouldn't expect them to, we've dropped 5 already. We have to get results in our next two league games now.
I wouldn't have expected Liverpool to drop points at home against a Chelsea team with ten men for an hour

I am highly impressed by Chelsea and what Tuchel has been doing since replacing Lampard. They are not the most exciting side to watch, but the game management and commitment to every single game is of the highest order. Cannot wait for Saturday and our favourite early kick off. :)
They ain’t bad to watch when in the groove. Pretty impressive second half performance that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.