Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

I'd love to see Potter go and manage somewhere like Dortmund after Brighton, but I suspect he'll end up at Leicester once Rodgers moves on

I was thinking Dortmund. Imo he has the ability to go somewhere like there and get experience of coaching world class talent (albeit young) and having a degree of success before moving to a giant club.

He is a great coach, just look at the way Brighton play.. fine margins murdered them last year.. they lost so many games by a single goal.. if that reverses this season they could be fighting for Europe.

And let’s be honest their budget and player quality is Championship level at best.

outstanding manager.

Erm, excuse me.......

15:07

Post update​

West Ham 1-1 Man Utd
0bfd5ddd-16a0-40eb-93ed-38efd8e38c6a.jpg

Karen Carney
Former England and GB international on BBC Radio 5 Live
I love when Paul Pogba plays on that left-hand side and he really plays narrow and gets involved in it. There are consequences to that defensively, but when he is on the ball you pay to watch him. He does things that others can't do. He is a real difference-maker. A joy to watch.
4f5c422353814d4e04b55c606dadbb12.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.