Premier League Games 17/19/20/21/22/June

Wow Karen that's a bold statement ! Are you saying that they would do anything to get their hands on the trophy ?

Out of interest are our home matches v Newcastle and liVARpool still being played at a neutral ground?

Out of interest are our home matches v Newcastle and liVARpool still being played at a neutral ground?
Liverpool will have the league by then so doubt it, also I have no idea why the Newcastle game is being played at a neutral venue

Liverpool will have the league by then so doubt it, also I have no idea why the Newcastle game is being played at a neutral venue
It was something to do with a protest against the possible new Saudi owners. Bizarre reason

Wow Karen that's a bold statement ! Are you saying that they would do anything to get their hands on the trophy ?
Anything,everything,cheat,dive ,assaulting our players,take the piss out of the cups,only clearing their bit of snow etc

CHOOSING THE NEW PREM CHIEF

Did I mention choosing the new prem chief?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.