Premier League Games 17/19/20/21/22/June

Take the lot down for me , no doubt there are talented people at the BBC and they will find work elsewhere , but if someone wants to pay jug ears £50k a week and then let him moonlight for BT Sport , they must be out of their minds.

Yeah, I mean that’s just market forces I suppose, especially now all that gang are on the kind of freelance no tie-in contracts like Linekar, but I know what you’re saying. They always use the excuse that these presenters could get more for commercial rivals, so they need to pay to compete, but I don’t buy it, and anyway, up & coming presenters would trade cash for the greater exposure & profile bbc offers. I’d absolutely slash all the footy presenters salary, and if they walk, recruit a new team & so be it, and let the cheaper talent develop. For example Mark Chapman does a better job than Linekar anyway.
It’s only their athletics coverage (and some cycling with Boardman and the others) which I really enjoy, though for athletics Eurosport do a no frills alternative, and have bought Jonathan Edwards off BBC to do the Linekar role.

Yeah, I mean that’s just market forces I suppose, especially now all that gang are on the kind of freelance no tie-in contracts like Linekar, but I know what you’re saying. They always use the excuse that these presenters could get more for commercial rivals, so they need to pay to compete, but I don’t buy it, and anyway, up & coming presenters would trade cash for the greater exposure & profile bbc offers. I’d absolutely slash all the footy presenters salary, and if they walk, recruit a new team & so be it, and let the cheaper talent develop. For example Mark Chapman does a better job than Linekar anyway.
It’s only their athletics coverage (and some cycling with Boardman and the others) which I really enjoy, though for athletics Eurosport do a no frills alternative, and have bought Jonathan Edwards off BBC to do the Linekar role.

Lineker is a good presenter but he isnt worth the money when its coming out of my pocket , totally agree re-Chapman a top presenter really hope he comes through his recent loss and gets his chance to replace jug ears.

To be fair if Gendouzi gave anyone a right hook you would think you had been touched by a butterfly , a shame he doesnt show the same commitment in the 90 minutes for the team , maybe Arteta wouldnt be pulling his hair out with his lightweight players.
Emery put a five man leadership team in place in August , three of them where Xhaka , Ozil and Bellerin , if that's their leadership you know they are in trouble ,they havent got a pair of bollocks between the lot of them

3 half bollock players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.