Premier League Games 17/19/20/21/22/June

Biggest surprise was the Dippers not nicking the game after Everton missed all those chances , the Dippers last seven games W1 D2 L4 , shame the wheels didnt come off a month earlier , there arses would have gone. Looking forward to them coming to the Etihad trying take our title off us , if they play like tonight we will batter them.
They wont be coming to the eithad
Neutral venue will be confirmed tomorrow imo

If their form pre lockdown carries on and they didn’t look great tonight then they’re not getting 100 points.

I’d ‘love’ it if we gave them a proper hiding at our spot.

Don't do it to yourself Matthew, it was gone at Christmas, when we fucked up at Molyneux.
I know my friend.

I just want it over with so we can get the national wankfest out of the way in time for us lifting the CL.

Not bothered were we play them , the way the Dippers played tonight it sounded like Wimbledon 1990 on the radio with the amount of long balls , Laporte could play in his slippers against caveman tactics.
Exactly how it was. They couldn't play there high intensity press so just played long balls into the channels

Everton were unlucky. Should have won. Only Agatha Christie would solve the mystery of how far Littlewoods are ahead.

dam what a shit game and liverpool gash ? everton even worst ? how has it come to this when this liverpool side is so far ahead of the best playing footballing team in england and europe manchester city

I do truly think we stopped playing mentally, the Spurs match started it early on and I think they thought they were going to get shafted in every game.

Reactions: mat
I do truly think we stopped playing mentally, the Spurs match started it early on and I think they thought they were going to get shafted in every game.

your so right
VAR fucked us over big time and the spurs game at home then the liverpool game away both shocking to see city getting punished by the officials. i still will never understand why we never got the pen from hand ball in the liverpool game and then salad goal offside and never looked at by VAR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.