Premier League Games 17th -21st Feb '24

Didn’t take Burnley long to capitulate did it.

How come Arse and scousers always seem to be playing the dross in the bottom half of the table these days?

Apart from playing us have either of these twats got any games where they may realistically drop points or have we got to win every single game we have left this season?
Strange comment that. Bit like the opposition fans saying City always have a game in hand. Like we play more matches...

Dead easy for Arsenal.

Don't mind them sticking around for now, they're not the threat.

They'll drop eventually, this isn't the game though.

I too don't mind them clinging on, they're the contingency in my eyes. if we can't make it 4 in a row, I'd sooner those twats win it than the worst of the worst dippers. I also desperately want klopp to leave empty handed or with a inconsequential cup at most.

I think these 4 games are the ones that they have a chance of dropping points in

Everton away (just because it's a derby)
utd away
Spurs home
Villa away
You're forgetting the end of season madness where the relegation threatened teams need to get a point and deploy the tactics they usually reserve for playing us.

Didn’t take Burnley long to capitulate did it.

How come Arse and scousers always seem to be playing the dross in the bottom half of the table these days?

Apart from playing us have either of these twats got any games where they may realistically drop points or have we got to win every single game we have left this season?
Seriously? We're playing Brentford (twice), Everton (twice) , Bournemouth and Sheffield United in this spell since just after Christmas. Take out the two FA Cup weekends, and that's pretty much bottom half dross each week. Behave yourself.

Have to win today. Should’ve buried Liverpool and spurs at home and the palace draw is a standout dropped bollock.
Palace at hone 95 th minute
Chelsea away 94th minute
Spurs home 94th minute .
Arsenal away 87th minute
Liverpool home 82nd minute
We can’t finish games off and that’s our own fault and it will come back to bite us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.