Premier League Games 17th -21st Feb '24

Chelsea did this yesterday but defender went down Madley ok the time out Instead of just restarting game he waited till finished and back in position
Add breaks coming soon
I thought he was going to go and have a drink with them tbh and ask if there was anything else he could do to help!

What the fuck is subjective offside?

You're either off or on.

I'm sure they just make things up as they go along

They are openly cheating cunts, sure there are people who take the role of useful idiot to promote anything the authorities do but this is in plain sight in every match.

They are fine tuning the control of results IMHO.

Getting a little bit tetchy this match. Could be another red in it. Sheffield pretty woeful, defensively very poor. No surprise they are down in nether regions of the table.

What the fuck is subjective offside?

You're either off or on.

I'm sure they just make things up as they go along

Var is just another tool I'm convinced is being used to manipulate games. As for the rules nobody has a clue. One week it's a penalty, the next the exact same incident isn't. That's why everyone has to fight this fucking sin bin shite. They're killing the game.

Getting a little bit tetchy this match. Could be another red in it. Sheffield pretty woeful, defensively very poor. No surprise they are down in nether regions of the table.

They've probably lost the game already but what they've done is drag Brighton into a niggly scrap which Is making it harder for them than it should be. That Sheffield player is another brain-dead moron shoving his head into the Brighton player when his team is already a man short. I can see them getting someone else sent off if they don't regain some discipline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.