Premier League Games 17th -21st Feb '24

Come on mate. We don't get goals gifted like United today and Nunez yesterday. Teams work a lot harder against us. That's a fact.

Look at Brentford yesterday to the one we faced. And just watch Luton in the FA Cup tie when we face them. They will not be as open as this. We will work for EVERY goal.
Brentford defended like shite against us too, headed straight to Foden for the equaliser and also passed it to Haaland but he didn't score, remember Alisson and his blunders against us ? Lloris gifting us goals ? it happens, one thing I'll give you is how opponents usually miss chances against the red shite but seem to score from every chance against us, though that didn't happen last night as Chelsea missed multiple good opportunities.

Tenbob needs to hook babyface before he inevitably gets a second yellow.

Slabs needs to be careful too
Why should he ? you think the bottleless git Coote will give them a second yellow ?

Well, that was interesting. To summarise, United are not that good really. They are second best to a poor Luton, despite what the scoreline might say.

Hojland starting to live up to the hype (I won't say reputation, as he hardly has one yet). I'm pleased for him, as he doesn't seem too bad, but obviously disappointed because of who he plays for.

United are weak in so many areas. They can't build up play. Their midfield isn't up to much. Their defence has mistakes in it. Their keeper is average. Their strikers are in the main, despicable cheats. Their referee is as usual, lenient towards them.

Casemiro, Maguire got deserved cards and could easily earn themselves another. Unlikely with this referee though. Rashford play acting, feigning injury for a touch on the face. It's shameful how soft these footballers pretend to be. My grandson hits me harder than that, yet I don't react to his accidental clout with two minutes lying prostrate, holding my forehead.

As for Luton, they are controlling the game and deserve parity at least. Let's hope they can get an equaliser and then go on to win this.

I'm not sure what Chong brings to the party. Cheech would have done no worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.