Premier League Games 18/19 Feb '23

The BBC are now saying Faes was playing Rashford on.

I can’t wait to hear what Souness has to say after the game.
That was us his Big Toe would have been off side.

Come to think of it....some of the tightest off side calls i have ever witnessed have gone against us. Players level deemed to be off side. Or a team mate deemed to be interfering with play by being stood off side.

It’s bent.

United will win it this season.

Nailed on.
Its everything, offside goals being allowed, soft free kicks, not picking up bookings for nailed on bookable offence’s , it was bad under Ferguson but the corruption is off the scale with them this season.

From BBC:
James: What is it about weird offside decisions and Old Trafford? Have they turned offsides off? Can you do that?

IOYK: That VAR decision has to be the most scandalous so far this season. Unbelievable.

Martin: I can't for the life of me believe that Rashford was onside. Even with the lines. Just look at it! Given VAR's recent performances, can we really trust they are getting these right - just because they say they're right?

Goals change games as we found out ourselves yesterday,Leicester could have been 2-0 up and you’ve a totally different game on your hands then.

And with the help of dodgy officiating and var the rags get their unjust rewards,I wasn’t an adamant one but at 2-0 I’d have started to get a bit giddy
Never meant to imply that you were. But one poster was quick to pull me up when I said Leicester had no chance. Don't think he's been on here since the game started. I just couldn't see there was any prospect of Leicester getting a result.

According to the ‘line’ the defenders shoulder was playing him on? How does that give Leicester the advantage? View attachment 69689
Yeah lovely...the way the green section next to the dark block is thinner at the top half of the pitch than the bottom half.

Just literal corruption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.