Premier League Games 18/19 Feb '23

That rashford decision is up there with the llorente hand ball goal where the bent official wouldn’t show the on field ref the angle where it clearly showed it hitting his elbow.

Clear and obvious corruption. Wish I didn’t care so much so I wouldn’t have to bother with this pantomime

b23f5fb69d054e0a8d5c9618970af79b.jpg

They claimed that fans didn’t understand them and complained that they were being too precise so now they don’t show them so it feels more iffy as we cannot see they’re working out.
On that one it appears they are claiming that the defender in the middle is leaning to his right so his shoulder is another foot infront of his right foot which he clearly isn’t so it is offside.
Remember it was supposed to be need conclusive evidence to overturn?
I never had that problem. I'd watch in 4K and even on tight calls as soon as they put the 1st fine line down it was obvious. Then they used the thicker lines to show the final result which is all we get now and they would 'bleed' into eachother which angered people they looked level.

Let's see if or how long it takes the automated system makes its way to the Premier League because it should really be in place for next season.

Never meant to imply that you were. But one poster was quick to pull me up when I said Leicester had no chance. Don't think he's been on here since the game started. I just couldn't see there was any prospect of Leicester getting a result.

Would of been interesting if it had gone 0-2,but we will never know now,unfortunately

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.