Premier League Games 18/19 Feb '23

No suspicions from me. The Rashford non-offside against us was the final straw. I have tried to give the referees / VAR thing the benefit of the doubt, but I haven't seen such a blatant "error" in decision making often in 50 years of watching football. There really can be no other explanation for it when you have a VAR.

And don't start on letter of the law and subjectivity. For the love of all that is holy.
That was a real eye opener for me also.

Never seen anything like that in my life watching, and playing football.

That goal wouldn't have stood in the Amateur League, never mind England top tier it was scandalous was that bad of a decision.

The bbc is full gush mode about the wonderful reds and ETH a genius but forgetting how much PiGMOL have loaded the dice.Not a single booking for them lot but two for Leicester. Red cards not given etc.
the offside looked extremely dubious, almost like they went for the most plausible which in fairness looked close but again seemed a rather quick decision. This rumoured operation level up or give the reds a leg up seems in full swing. I guess the clubs who hounded us are happy to once again play stooges to the Trafford gang. Cunts
United pandering. City only sell if it’s negative article. Like wise the rags get puff piece after puff piece.

Measure the width of the dark shade of grass at the top and at the bottom of the screen. There will be a difference and it will quantify the effect of perspective.
It’s pointless arguing mate. Not saying he was definitively onside but people are using arguments either with no understanding of the offside rule or with perspective

Yes, because this is a football forum. And details matter.

Just because it’s the rags doesn’t mean we have to scoop to their levels of mistruth to prove a point.
Quite right, goes on too far much on this website.

Everything is in the detail. You have to get all the details correct otherwise we look just as stupid as they are.

Not everything is corrupt like too many seem to think.

Think i would have preferred a visit to the dentist to watching that shit.

I don't usually watch their games.

Worst for ten years ffs man up you ****. Nowt wrong with us in a season that’s been like no other on record. With the World Cup being held in December. What a crock of shit.
First; Don't call me a ****.
Now if you still want to talk like adults and stop the dick swinging. We are in a small transitional period and aren't as effective as previous seasons, United are having their best season for ten years and are still behind City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.