Premier League Games 18/19 Feb '23

Blame the ref all you want, there was nothing controversial about us dropping points to Forest
If we get the penalty that hauling an attacker down at a corner deserves, then yesterday is a totally different game. We simply don't get the "rub of the green" with decisions that "other clubs" get - that's pretty controversial if you ask me.

I actually couldn't give a fuck if the rags finish above us, second, third, no difference to me if we're not first.
Indeed. It’ll be a fucking nightmare whoever wins the league if it’s not us.

We obviously all hate United, but I hate Arsenal (the City moaning letter writing cunts) n’all. So either of them winning the league will be fucking horrible.

Plus we always seem to do better transfer business after our poorer seasons.

I actually couldn't give a fuck if the rags finish above us, second, third, no difference to me if we're not first.
Exactly, which is why I'm only concerned about Arsenal right now because they are the ones stopping us from being first.

Indeed. It’ll be a fucking nightmare whoever wins the league if it’s not us.

We obviously all hate United, but I hate Arsenal (the City moaning letter writing cunts) n’all. So either of them winning the league will be fucking horrible.

Plus we always seem to do better transfer business after our poorer seasons.
Might not be long before people start talking about United winning a quadruple. In which case, if we don't win it then Arsenal simply have to for the sake of all of us.

Exactly, which is why I'm only concerned about Arsenal right now because they are the ones stopping us from being first.

Them and ourselves. Not winning that game yesterday is worthy of a bloody TV mystery programme on its own, "How did City not win this?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.