Premier League Games 18/19 Feb '23

I said Liverpool could win the quadruple after we lost at home to Spurs last year and everyone laughed. Barely a month later, nobody was laughing.
Someone has said someone else is going to win the title every year for the past five seasons. They were right once.

Luck is part of winning the title. They deserve to be where they are right now.
Actually the best team wins the league over the full course of a season.
Cup competitions where fine margins are more important, can rely more on “luck”

it will take 2-4 years for the conclusion of the hearing.

City will have clauses in the contract if anything drastic was to happen - but that won't happen.
I think this is a little naïve. Players with options (like Bellingham, Leao, etc) will not be happy signing a five year contract that might end up getting effectively binned after two or three years, or perhaps sooner. Will Real Madrid still be an option in two years? Will they break their leg just before City are ejected from the league and have to end up somewhere shit like Sevilla/Club Brugge/Liverpool until they can prove their recovery? No, I fear that this case of a hundred charges will have a strangling effect on our club. I suspect that is precisely the motivation for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.