Premier League Games 18/19 March

It's funny. He's had a shocker of a half and they are just calling him unlucky.

A shocker? Jaysus he's played very well. But for Valdes he'd already have two. Biased much?

Let's hope he actually does have a shocker in the second, because right now he's carving that full back up for fun.

In fairness he is. Playing very well and Valdes is having a worldie in goal. Two phenomenal saves so far.

Boro getting carved up and should be 4 or 5 down.

Let's pray for a miracle and it ends up 1-1 at this rate.

Where's Pogba though? Surely he hasn't benched him? I mean, wasn't he their best player against Chelsea? :-)

He's not actually created any chances though, and has missed three one-on-ones.

A shocker? Jaysus he's played very well. But for Valdes he'd already have two. Biased much?

Let's hope he actually does have a shocker in the second, because right now he's carving that full back up for fun.
Valdes saved them, but they were chances Rashford should've scored.

Enlighten me. I see headless chicken.
I, and impartial people, see pace, skill, creativity, link up play, a 'spark' for them when he plays.

He's a great young player who Mourinho left out in the cold for much of the season.

Middlesbrough are so slow and cautious as a team.

The commentators are talking about putting Gestede on to play alongside Negredo, but they need someone with pace & quality down the middle. Traore?

I, and impartial people, see pace, skill, creativity, link up play, a 'spark' for them when he plays.

He's a great young player who Mourinho left out in the cold for much of the season.

Nothing wrong with saying he's got lots of potential but that's all it is at the moment. He's quick but so far in this game I've not seen whole lot of quality (last cross highlights this).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.