Premier League Games 19/20/21/22/23

It’s only a red card if it’s dangerous play now.

The penalty is now classed as the goal scoring opportunity so defenders can’t deny teams of them anymore. It’s only a red for that outside the box now.

If its not a genuine attempt to play the ball it can still be a red. David Luiz copped one the other week for an accidental trip. If he had tried to tackle and fouled it would have been a yellow.

The one yesterday should have been red.

Shit rule, but thats the eay it goes.

It’s only a red card if it’s dangerous play now.

The penalty is now classed as the goal scoring opportunity so defenders can’t deny teams of them anymore. It’s only a red for that outside the box now.
Doesn't the rule/law state that if it isn't a genuine attempt to play the ball (ie pulling a player back by his shirt or shoulders or ankle tapping him etc etc), you can still be sent off, as well as the penalty being awarded?

Thought PIGMOL had confirmed it should have been a red?
I think two posters mentioned NBC telephoning the head of PiGMOL (Riley) and were told it was a red.
We have 4 officials on and around the pitch all ubjective linked by sound. We have 2 var wallahs sitting together in front of a bank of TVs linked to the ref, commentators (number not known) and perhaps 'mystery men's ordering the ref to keep red cards for Luiz etc in their pocket. It is remarkable how swiftly so many can agree on various very subjective decisions.
I don't know what angles and number of views the PiGMOL wallah got to see before making his own subjective decision and passing it to a foreign TV station whilst fans in this country are left in the dark oblivious to whatever these characters are stitching up.
I do not like the idea of somebody else adding his four penn'orth but l would really, really, love it if that twat Riley and his gang got their act together and sort out the diving problem and the strange decisions on handball and offside.
There is something sinister with the contact between NBC and PIGMOL somehow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.