Premier League Games 19/20/21 August

We play Swansea on the 12th December. What's the betting they sack Clement a few days before that, hire a new manager and they defend well for a 0-0 in his first game to claim their fourth point of the season?

concerned i am not, lets be honest its nothing to shout about taking the points off a bad west ham side and a bad swansea side, a 1-0 win over everton will suffice on monday and we will sit in behind them waiting to pounce, if they had done both scorlines to say spurs and arsenal now i would raise an eybrow so for the moment let sky sports jiz off and let paddy the drunk have his gin because we know whats coming as we get into the season

you calm types do my head in.................I've punched two walls already
With united, I find not bothering at all is the best policy, if they lose then you can laugh about it, if they win (they more often than not do) then you don't get stressed by them. The only time I'm not calm with united, is when we play them, and the less frequent that is the better.

I did not say it was important. Just pointing out the reality and the reason for the difference.

Not playing that well, putting nearly all chances away versus being way too profligate.

Why is that panicking?

It is sensible concerns that we need to address.
Well; you made great play about needing 7 against Everton to go top. To me, that looks like it's important to you. Don't get me wrong; I'd "luv it" if we did go top on monday night. But I'd swap it for being on top after game 38.

Well; you made great play about needing 7 against Everton to go top. To me, that looks like it's important to you. Don't get me wrong; I'd "luv it" if we did go top on monday night. But I'd swap it for being on top after game 38.
And didn`t we start in the same manner last season,winning 10 successive games.Look what happened after.

With united, I find not bothering at all is the best policy, if they lose then you can laugh about it, if they win (they more often than not do) then you don't get stressed by them. The only time I'm not calm with united, is when we play them, and the less frequent that is the better.
plus my knuckles stay put

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.