Premier League Games 19/20/21 August

Easy opposition but i still stand by my opinion that if we finish above Utd then we'll win the league.

This.

Chelsea have gone backwards with personell, will not have the luck with injuries they had last season and will have champions syndrome and might not even keep their manager. No challenge imo.

Spurs haven't improved enough and play half their games at their bogey ground and the other half away. No challenge imo.

Liverpool might loose their prized asset and regardless of that they are in the CL and have a paper thin squad. No challenge.

Arsenal. No challenge.

Utd look a real threat and given the fact they now seem to have got the goals to beat the dross meaning they have addressed a huge issue from the previous 3 seasons. Mourinho has always been pretty decent against the bigger clubs as he rarely loses as plays for a draw. Given their problems he may get more wins this term all of which looks slightly concerning imo. Early days but this was far from what I had hoped from them as they seem to have stumbled across a very solid 11 with a lot of goals. Balls.

2 games in the ****s have got 6 points from 2 teams that are gonna fight to be between 10th and 18th, so fucking what, means nowt till at least christmas who is top or there abouts.

Only thing about the 2 results that is worth mentioning is that 5 of the 8 goals scored were in the last 10 mins of games, so if teams are gonna give up when the games out of sight of tire , we need to make sure we are profiting from this also and be clinical and rack up goals.

Fully expect rags to be in top 3 this year, but not above us at the end.

Last edited:
Same shit as last year to me... straight swap lukaku for ibrahimovic and fellaini for matic...they will struggle against teams having a go. Not at all worried and I think they will struggle for top 4... my opinion of course.

Get used to it. Rags will definitely finish top 4. They'll be our biggest opponents for the title with Chelsea if rentboys can get their act together soon.

Same shit as last year to me... straight swap lukaku for ibrahimovic and fellaini for matic...they will struggle against teams having a go. Not at all worried and I think they will struggle for top 4... my opinion of course.

and u base that on? research? One thing i don't just get. Why not just admit they are a good team. No1 knows who will get top 4. Europe is round the corner. Anything can happen. Could be liverpool for the title. Till December nothing is known.

and u base that on? research? One thing i don't just get. Why not just admit they are a good team. No1 knows who will get top 4. Europe is round the corner. Anything can happen. Could be liverpool for the title. Till December nothing is known.
Last four words...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.