Premier League Games 19/20/21 March

Villa v Spuds, hard to know what to want. Spuds could go above Dippers with a win but I think a continued Mourinho melt down trumps that
Having witnessed Villa fans in all their gobby glory at Wembley, I'm reluctant to cheer for them. But I've hated Spurs for 40 years now, that hatred having increased by a worrying amount in the last two or three years. So, on that basis, "Up the Villa, Skip"

Think we might want Spurs to win here, probably best that they're fighting for top 4 before the League Cup Final.

Doubt it would make any difference. They're not going to play anything other than their best team for a cup final.

They're already playing 2 games less than us before then though, so I'd rather they have to play that best XI every game before then.

Maybe it won't matter though, I suppose them only having 1 game a week means plenty of rest.

Not surprised Grealish has shin issues with the amount of fouls he initiates and those stupidly small shin pads he's somehow allowed to wear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.