Premier League Games 19/20/21 March

I know Aston Villa are a much improved side this year, but my god, Spurs just look second rate playing them, a clear step down.

Spurs absolutely shit then score on the break. I hope Pep's watching. I hate both teams so wish they could both lose this one.

Doubt it would make any difference. They're not going to play anything other than their best team for a cup final.
Might make the difference between having a sitting duck Maureen in the opposition dugout and facing a competent manager benefiting from the new manager bounce.

The vile eye-gouging little tramp can then get sacked and collect his usual payoff after the LC final.

Might make the difference between having a sitting duck Maureen in the opposition dugout and facing a competent manager benefiting from the new manager bounce.

The vile eye-gouging little tramp can then get sacked and collect his usual payoff after the LC final.

I just don’t want to see Maureen’s fucking grinning mug if they beat us. The spuds will forget everything he’s done to them, just to get that trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.