Premier League Games 19/20/21 October 2024

Wise, wise words.

Exactly! Got banana skin written all over it, with Liverpool squeaking a 95th minute winner to put some space between them and everyone else!

We've got Wolves, then Southampton. Then Bournemouth at their place (gulp!), then Brighton at their place. I think a cautiously reasonable estimate would be eight points from that, although this is a huge opportunity to surge ahead. Big ask, but if we could take the twelve points… I'd feel a lot more confident about doing that with Rodri around and a fully dependable Kev. Bobb back would be nice, too. Anyway, it is what it is.

Take every game as it comes, as the entire picture can be different in a month and another international break!

Arsenal and Liverpool now have tricky games up ahead. This was not considered to be one of them. Just shows that there are stumbling blocks in the most unlikely places. For everyone.
Never, ever thought I'd say this, but this year, because of the injuries, honestly, I want us out of the League Cup. (The team will not think like that, nor will Pep).

The League Cup is for giving fringe players 90 minutes of game time, which means Academy talent gets a game, too.

The League Cup will be what it is and, I believe, will be thought of as separate and distinct from everything else.

All that said, I think Ange may be targeting the League Cup this year to make good on his “I always win silverware in my second season!” fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.