Premier League Games 19/20/21 October 2024

Not much in that other than the dippers being a few years older in the head.

Interesting next week because essentially if the Tarquins lose they’re 7 behind and basically will have too much to do.

Absolutely huge game for them.

Draw suits us best.

Yes it's mad so early on, but you do feel if Arsenal lose and we win as well it will be too.much chasing down two teams and six and seven points

Not much in that other than the dippers being a few years older in the head.

Interesting next week because essentially if the Tarquins lose they’re 7 behind and basically will have too much to do.

Absolutely huge game for them.

Draw suits is best.
Agree. Experience is the only thing Chelsea haven’t bought, and when they make so many changes in a half, they seem to be playing off the cuff. Liverpool should have dominated today but look like a team struggling with a new identity.

Chelsea have too many players who never seem to contribute to actually scoring goals. The play and the structure looks promising, but when have you ever seen Gusto or Madueke or Nkunku or Fernandez actually do anything to hurt teams? They just seem impotent at actually doing damage.

Reactions: MMA
Chelsea have too many players who never seem to contribute to actually scoring goals. The play and the structure looks promising, but when have you ever seen Gusto or Madueke or Nkunku or Fernandez actually do anything to hurt teams? They just seem impotent at actually doing damage.

Not sure if taking the piss re Nkunku considering he put 3 past us in the CL.

Not sure if taking the piss re Nkunku considering he put 3 past us in the CL.

Well I was referring to them playing in a Chelsea shirt. He was a great fit in that Leipzig team but he hasn't done much at Chelsea. He's not been there long so maybe unfair to include him.

Gusto is the better example of what I'm saying. He gets into promising positions all the time, but every time he does I just know absolutely nothing is going to come of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.