Premier League Games 19/20/21 October 2024

Not much in that other than the dippers being a few years older in the head.

Interesting next week because essentially if the Tarquins lose they’re 7 behind and basically will have too much to do.

Absolutely huge game for them.

Draw suits us best.
I think Arsenal beat Liverpool fairly comfortably most of the time. Like you say, draw would be good.

Chelsea have too many players who never seem to contribute to actually scoring goals. The play and the structure looks promising, but when have you ever seen Gusto or Madueke or Nkunku or Fernandez actually do anything to hurt teams? They just seem impotent at actually doing damage.
Nkunku barely plays. He is the most likely to score in any game including Palmer. Very good that Palmer and him play the same position as long Maresca prefers Madueke on the right.

We get many corners a game and don't look remotely threatening. That's the issue, it's all well and good scoring once a while but we should be making keepers work. You never know, we could get a lucky bounce or deflection from the attempt.
We score more than the mean percentage for corners. They’re not great as attacking threats statistically. It’s generally around 3% which is 1 in 35.

Today’s was very Dzeko against QPR-esque. 250th corner and finally score one in injury time!

Just not seeing it
fair enough but they had 57% possession at anfield and lost because they were daft enough to give a penalty away and couldn't make the final ball work at times.

they have a stacked squad full of quality, I cant keep up with it. so many young players are maturing there and id happily trade some of our midfield for theirs.

fair enough but they had 57% possession at anfield and lost because they were daft enough to give a penalty away and couldn't make the final ball work at times.

they have a stacked squad full of quality, I cant keep up with it. so many young players are maturing there and id happily trade some of our midfield for theirs.
I agree about the players, but you need the manager as well.

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.