Premier League Games 19/20/21 October 2024

No Saka or Martinelli for Arsenal will give Bmth some hope.

Less pace to worry about but I think they'll still have too.much for Bournemouth. Funny side though. On their day with the crowd behind them on that tight ground they can be a real handful.

The fans didn't like him, or his style of football. Which was crazy. He won them a European trophy 18 months or so ago. Proves the old saying, I suppose; be careful what you wish for, you may end up getting it.

That happened to Charlton rather spectacularly.

Less pace to worry about but I think they'll still have too.much for Bournemouth. Funny side though. On their day with the crowd behind them on that tight ground they can be a real handful.
Yep, when I first moved to the UK 35 years ago I used to watch Bournemouth with my dad as we lived in nearby Poole. Very tight and atmospheric ground, never did I think they'd ever be a PL team though!

I really don't think that Newcastle draw was as good as some thought it was at the time.

They are bang average and Howe will be gone by the end of the season in my opinion.

I reckon a point away to any top half team is good in this league, there really aren't a lot of easy away games. Especially when we come to town and teams set up not to lose. Probability dictates that you're not going to always have it your way.

If we win about 17/19 of our home games, beat the lower half teams home and away, and get at least a point away to the top half teams, then that's a 90 point season. I'm pretty sure this is roughly the heuristic we work towards based on how we play when we're drawing away from home with 10 mins left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.