Premier League Games 19/20/21 October 2024

I get asked why as an Arsenal fan I'm on here when we are playing instead of on Arsenal forums.

Well on the Arsenal forums people are claiming it wasn't even a clear red - so that's me out straight away - it was a red all day long and Saliba should have let him go - maybe he could have caught him up and blocked, maybe he scores but we'd have had loads of time to come back with 11 on the pitch.

Still think we may nick it though - corner or a Bournemouth error. Then the media will say 'sign of Champions etc'.....

I get asked why as an Arsenal fan I'm on here when we are playing instead of on Arsenal forums.

Well on the Arsenal forums people are claiming it wasn't even a clear red - so that's me out straight away - it was a red all day long and Saliba should have let him go - maybe he could have caught him up and blocked, maybe he scores but we'd have had loads of time to come back with 11 on the pitch.

Still think we may nick it though - corner or a Bournemouth error. Then the media will say 'sign of Champions etc'.....
Yellow for me, but more importantly they should've stuck with the refs initial decision

TBF it that was City people on here would be saying it wasn't a red.

Still expect arsenal to win. How many minutes do you think the ball will be live in the second half? I'm going for 26 minutes, and 5 minutes injury time unless arsenal are leading in which case it'll be 2.

What a disastrous time to get a straight red. Misses the dippers, Newcastle and Chelsea game. Ouch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.