Premier League Games 19/20/21 October 2024

Still expect arsenal to win. How many minutes do you think the ball will be live in the second half? I'm going for 26 minutes, and 5 minutes injury time unless arsenal are leading in which case it'll be 2.

What a disastrous time to get a straight red. Misses the dippers, Newcastle and Chelsea game. Ouch.
Only misses one. Not violent conduct

Still expect arsenal to win. How many minutes do you think the ball will be live in the second half? I'm going for 26 minutes, and 5 minutes injury time unless arsenal are leading in which case it'll be 2.

What a disastrous time to get a straight red. Misses the dippers, Newcastle and Chelsea game. Ouch.
Professional foul is a one match ban.

I think just the Dippers game as it wasn't a foul play red card so it's just a 1 match ban.

We do have the Italian National Team's centre half to step in so I'd imagine the violins to be very tiny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.