Premier League Games 19/20/21 October

He is the same as Nasri,luxury player ,he is paid by the arses to put a shift in sorry if it's boring

Nasri was an excellent player for us who contributed massively to all 4 trophies the club won when he was here.

Was that comparison supposed to be an insult?

I noticed a lot at Madrid, a bit like Joe Cole at Chelsea, that Özil was substituted a lot. Footballers aren’t robots and aren’t all up to the same standard of fitness no matter how much training they all do (otherwise every athletics race would have the whole group in every race finishing together on the finish line). All footballers have different levels of fitness and he could be one of those players who just conserves his energy for when he really needs to exert it, or they put in the 70minute shift they’re capable of at the top level and then come off.
Ere boss give me 350k a week and i'll give you half a game and conserve my energy the rest of the game lol,we have players of 33/34 sprinting up the pitch,he is just a lazy sod

How shit have they become ?
I just can’t see what they’re trying to do. Even Solskaer had the Rags playing with a plan yesterday. Arsenal don’t seem to know what they’re doing, they are all too far apart to get any passing moves going.

SheffU seem happy to let Arsenal have the ball and then counter attack. You can clearly see their plan.

Ere boss give me 350k a week and i'll give you half a game and conserve my energy the rest of the game lol,we have players of 33/34 sprinting up the pitch,he is just a lazy sod
I know what you’re saying but we likely partly signed them because they can do that. I think Fernandinho is the fittest player in our team, he’ll still be playing when he’s 40.

Joe Cole was a cracking player, rarely did I see him finish a game at Chelsea, he just didn’t have 90minutes at the top level in him often.

I think you are mixing up is and was. Ozil seems to have been beaten by the boo boys. His best days are gone and also don't forget football is
a team game and there have never been any players in recent Arsenal sides, that have been up to the class of those in that Real Madrid side.
I agree with you though, at the top of his game, Ozil was one great player.
The issue for me is that, while he's wildly overpaid, the guy is (reportedly) taking up £350k of your wage bill. If you're the Arsenal manager you're not getting that money back so you might as well actually try to get the best out of him at the 10 rather than whatever weird point he's trying to make leaving him out of the squad. It's not like they have unlimited money.

One thing that is noticeable about Arsenal’s defending is how many players automatically run to the ball and leave their men. Can sometimes be 3 men, which means the opponent often has spare men to lay it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.