Premier league games 19/20/21 September

I really wish Sky/BT would scrutise their performance over the season. Already we've had John Moss on week 1 give a red that was downgraded then yesterday he was VAR assistant and referred Lindelof for handball.

I'm also getting the feeling that whenever they get sent to the monitor that refs will then nearly always change their original decision.

Course they will, we'll see it all season refs going to the monitor and it'll all be due to the fact they can't get the original decision correct. I'm glad VAR is working better than last season, but it just highlights for me the poor standard of refereeing we have in this country. No fucker reprimands them for a shit performance, media are too scared to hammer them incase they pull a wobbly and go on strike or something. The amount they get paid, they should be getting most decisions correct.

What an absolute moron. IQ in the single digits. A red card over a potential goal that Kepa has most likely covered? Fucking incredible how lucky the rats are.
He’s always had the look of a dullard, to be honest.

Then again, most footballers aren’t anywhere near as intelligent as Vinny, Juan Mata, or Socrates (Brasileiro).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.