Premier league games 19/20/21 September

The handball rule will be changed before we kickoff tmrw evening , except nobody will tell us !!!

Reactions: mat
The rule makers yet again ruining the game. This has nothing to do with var and doesn’t even have anything to do with the incompetence of the officials who clearly have been told to ignore common sense and apply the rules like a robot.

Given we have the most possession of any team and are often camped outside the opponents box, we should develop our game around exploiting this farce of a rule, just start twatting the ball anywhere inside their box and let kdb win the golden boot on penalties alone.

Most likely would lead to irritation and fights but I’m not even against every handball is a penalty as rule.

Might as well just fuck everyone over.
Agreed. Kill the arguments stone dead. Handball (intentional or not) = penalty. Or, a free kick out if it's against an attacker. The way it is now is ludicrous. That one at OT yesterday evening and today at St Mary's were given, whereas a similar one at the Emirates wasn't given. In my opinion, none of them deserved to be penalties. They weren't intentional. But we need consistency and certainty. Which we don't currently have.

Agreed. Kill the arguments stone dead. Handball (intentional or not) = penalty. Or, a free kick out if it's against an attacker. The way it is now is ludicrous. That one at OT yesterday evening and today at St Mary's were given, whereas a similar one at the Emirates wasn't given. In my opinion, none of them deserved to be penalties. They weren't intentional. But we need consistency and certainty. Which we don't currently have.

I thought the scum one was a penalty.......seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.