Premier league games 19/20/21 September

He seems a decent fella; why would you put him through that? Death by a thousand (media) cuts.

That is true. Haha. Thought about it. However, with a plethora of young talents coming through, it’d be somewhat nice to see someone utilise them effectively.

I don't think Saints had a LINE at any part of the game.
Re us and Liverpool, a high line means both teams can play the way they do, in the opposition half.
If falls down obviously if the forwards and midfield cannot press or disrupt play. I have seen the press breaking down at Liverpool recently thus the avalanche of goals conceded since the resumption.

It's just bog standard football knowledge, of course, that you have to drop off, if there is not severe pressure on the ball. And easier to do successfully with pace.

We are getting it hopelesslu wrong & encouragingly, Van Dijk seems to have gone a bit strange in that area. Also encouragingly, Ake was covering his arse from fullback, for Holland.

Someone needs to get a grip of our back 4 & sort it out. Plus pick the best defenders in it.

Second game in a row now Lamptey looking really good. Only a matter of time until a bigger club picks him up.

I guess Chelsea saw James as the better choice. His size also doesn’t seem to be an issue. Will be nice to see how he develops as a footballer; Good player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.