Premier League Games 2/3/4/5/6/ May '24

I'm going to go out on a limb here and state that Odegaard and Saka will find a way past this 'resolute' Rags back line.....

As much as you lot losing would make things easier, I want us both to win every game. Let the best team win. The more goals you beat the scum by the better I’ll like it.

If we trip up against Fulham I might change my mind.
8-)

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking that if they finish eighth it'll be their lowest position since the bully left?
In 2021/22 :-

United recorded their worst points tally in the Premier League era, finishing at just 58 points. Despite this, they still finished sixth and qualified for the UEFA Europa League.

They are currently on 54 points.

Prior to this they finished 13th in 1990 in the piss can first season. And 6th in 91.

In 2021/22 :-

United recorded their worst points tally in the Premier League era, finishing at just 58 points. Despite this, they still finished sixth and qualified for the UEFA Europa League.

They are currently on 54 points.

Prior to this they finished 13th in 1990 in the piss can first season. And 6th in 91.
With 3 league games left the only game I think they might get a point in is Brighton away, but even that`s doubtful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.