Premier League Games 2/3/4/5/6/ May '24

As much as you lot losing would make things easier, I want us both to win every game. Let the best team win. The more you beat the scum by the better I’ll like it.

If we trip up against Fulham I might change my mind.
8-)
Exactly. Let's take it to the final match. I also can't bring myself to cheer on Tottenham, it's like a gag reflex lol!

Missed it last night but caught the hilarious highlights just now.
Presume it has been mentioned, but how is that assault from amrabat on Olise not a straight red? What sort of a **** tries to break an opponent's ankle in a nothing area of the pitch when already 4-0 down? Disgusting.
This.
Commentator at the end said he played with fire or something like that meaning unlike so many he showed passion.
But in reality he was nothing of the sort, just a horrible tackle that should have been a red card.
i reckon their players fake injuries and try and get bans just not to have to play for them.

The only realistic way for us to catch your GD is to win every game which will give us the title anyway. So either drop points against them or obliterate them.
GD is gone as for that to matter you'd need to draw one, win 2 and Arsenal win both and then to make it up in 2 games factoring in Arsenal winning and increasing GD further so it isn't happening.

I think you'll win all 3 and we will win both.

Then you need to absolutely annihilate the Rags in the final. Just humiliate them in front of a global audience. Then hopefully commentators and pundits will stop name dropping the Rags into every conversation as they'll stop being relevant.

I can't see them winning any more games, they might get a draw at Brighton.
I can’t see where another point is coming from . Speaking to a rag fan last week I gave them a point last week and said that was their lot . He laughed and said I was just being stupid as they would murder Burnley lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.