Premier League Games 2/3/4/5/6/ May '24

Being honest, I'd never thought of joining a City forum as City may as well have been playing in a different league.
You would get a lot more respect by acknowledging that you benefited from a couple of highly dubious decisions there. Otherwise you are no different from a lot of the other tossers we get visiting from time to time and who miraculously disappear when it all goes tits-up for them.

Am pretty calm have been all season after the 3peat and the treble! Whoever wins the league deserve it! Arsenal though under Arteta are a mirror image of a pep team, they are set up now for being in contention for some years now.. If we don't win the league I'd rather Arsenal than Liverpool could have won it..

Being honest, I'd never thought of joining a City forum as City may as well have been playing in a different league. When we got competitive I did like to have a look at some other forums, City, Dippers, Rags, Spurs to see what they think.

I joined Bluemoon as I genuinely felt it was a good forum, some knowledgeable chat, down to earth fans and so I joined. I didn't expect us to win the league this season and still don't. I do think we will win it within a few years though.

I know I'm getting some pelters in this thread but that doesn't diminish the respect I have for this forum as I know people get hot under the collar when the football heats up, and the game had meaning for City, just like how we all bemoaned the luck Liverpool got. It's expected, I'm effectively in the home end supporting the away team. I'd get a heck of a lot worse on a Spurs forum trust me. And anyway my wife calls me worse
Havertz cheated and if you’re not gonna be honest on a rivals forum then you’re gonna get called out on it.
Then ‘the refs give it so that’s all that matters’ isn’t much of a discussion.
So you’re either as deluded as Ty or a wum.
Either way I’ve got no time for you.

Looks like it's down to us then.

Bet wolves don't roll over and play with the same can't be arsed attitude as Bournemouth did today.

You would get a lot more respect by acknowledging that you benefited from a couple of highly dubious decisions there. Otherwise you are no different from a lot of the other tossers we get visiting from time to time and who miraculously disappear when it all goes tits-up for them.
Well i also wanted to share my opinion and in this thread I felt the pen should have stood, but the disallowed goal should have also been allowed to stand. For sure we had some luck today, as well as at Spurs. Without going down the 'whataboutery'path we've had some shit decisions as well this season. Fans tend to only remember the bad ones I've noticed.

For me the main element of luck that has enabled us to maintain a title challenge hasn't been from the refs, it's come from an incredibly fortunate lack of injuries to key players. That's where we've been lucky as no way would we be where we are if Saliba, Saka, Rice, Odegaard etc had been out for any length of time.

Looks like it's down to us then.

Bet wolves don't roll over and play with the same can't be arsed attitude as Bournemouth did today.
Watched the first 20 and thought Bournemouth were very stoic in defence and did everything to keep them out. Looks like the officiating changed that so can’t really put that down to the Cherries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.