Premier League Games 2/3/4/5/6/ May '24

Arsenal forward Kai Havertz, speaking to TNT Sports: "It was a tough game, we had lots of chances in the first half but we didn't manage to score them.

"They are a good team, fair play to them. In the end, we are happy with the three points and three goals too."

On whether it was the right call to award a penalty: "I haven't seen the replay but I think he touches me.

"I felt the contact and went down. For me it's a penalty. I said to the goalkeeper 'you touched me'."

The fecker admits to going down deliberately.

He has gone back to his arses forum laughing how he wummed the fuck out of blues on here , scummy like his team, come on mods ffs

It's why I like this forum lets anyone on to banter us! Take it as that banter you get at a ground or from friends who support the rags Liverpool or Arsenal!

Doesn't bother me one bit..

Being honest, I'd never thought of joining a City forum as City may as well have been playing in a different league. When we got competitive I did like to have a look at some other forums, City, Dippers, Rags, Spurs to see what they think.

I joined Bluemoon as I genuinely felt it was a good forum, some knowledgeable chat, down to earth fans and so I joined. I didn't expect us to win the league this season and still don't. I do think we will win it within a few years though.

I know I'm getting some pelters in this thread but that doesn't diminish the respect I have for this forum as I know people get hot under the collar when the football heats up, and the game had meaning for City, just like how we all bemoaned the luck Liverpool got. It's expected, I'm effectively in the home end supporting the away team. I'd get a heck of a lot worse on a Spurs forum trust me. And anyway my wife calls me worse
So, you're (possibly subconsciously) admitting that your lot are getting the same sort of weekly helping hands/luck/match fixing levels of refereeing decisions that livarpool got in their "asetrix Cup" year?

You're being guided and helped into position to ensure the drama of the race continues for as long as possible.
Ch-ching!

Oh, and your team play the shithouse version of Spanish football, and it's not a great look.
I bet you'd bemoan Spurs if they played your style and the refs aided them in their cheating ways.

Arsenal forward Kai Havertz, speaking to TNT Sports: "It was a tough game, we had lots of chances in the first half but we didn't manage to score them.

"They are a good team, fair play to them. In the end, we are happy with the three points and three goals too."

On whether it was the right call to award a penalty: "I haven't seen the replay but I think he touches me.

"I felt the contact and went down. For me it's a penalty. I said to the goalkeeper 'you touched me'."

The fecker admits to going down deliberately.
If that’s the standard, there should be six ones a game. Cheating cunts. He all but admits it!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.