Premier League Games 2/3/4/5/6/ May '24

If Forest win then Luton need at least four points away at West Ham and home to Chelsea plus Forest getting no more points. Not happening. Burnley are done.
1000018185.jpg

That's as it stands. The elephant in the room is obviously whether there's any further points deductions coming for Forest. If there isn't, that bottom 3 look done for (Blades already gone, obviously)

First time I've properly watched Burnley, other than when they've played us. Lot of blame has to be on Vinny there, pretty sure I could do a better job coaching. They look aimless

Burnley are rubbish & dare i say it, a poorly coached side
I don’t think they’re poorly coached as such just his style is not a good fit for the quality of players they have.
Maybe it’s a bad match.
They’ve also made some horrendous mistakes this season that you just cannot account for.

I thought McAtee was playing great for Sheffield United. Does anyone know why he's fallen out of favor?

Would rather Forest stayed up, Sheff Utd, Burnley & Luton havent shown any more ambition really than come up, take the money & fuck off back down.

So, you're (possibly subconsciously) admitting that your lot are getting the same sort of weekly helping hands/luck/match fixing levels of refereeing decisions that livarpool got in their "asetrix Cup" year?

You're being guided and helped into position to ensure the drama of the race continues for as long as possible.
Ch-ching!

Oh, and your team play the shithouse version of Spanish football, and it's not a great look.
I bet you'd bemoan Spurs if they played your style and the refs aided them in their cheating ways.
Actually they are the closest in style to us. They did park the double decker at the Etihad but thats cos they know how good we are. They are a better watch than Real Madrid every day of the week and twice on weekends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.