Premier League Games 2/3/4/5/6/ May '24

Villa and Liverpool win for me, top 4 is then done.

Spurs will only need around 3 points then to pretty much secure 5th or 6th and get Europa because United and Newcastle have to play each other so one will drop points. Spurs have Burnley at home and Sheffield United away left.

We also don't want a scenario where Spurs want to beat us so they don't get conference league, so hopefully Chelsea draw or lose.

What the funk is all this guff about klopp on sky sports?

Fuck me nauseating doesn't even begin to describe it, he's only won 7 trophies in 9 years.
It is actually quite amusing.

It's fucking ridiculous. Redknapp saying if it wasn't for Pep and City being so exceptional he'd have won more. Erm yes, that's what competition is you fucking idiot. Hey if it wasn't for Ferguson or Bob Paisley other teams would have won more when they dominated. Redknapp is to football punditry what Danny Dyer is to hardmen.

That Havertz 'foul' reminded me a Harrier jet landing on an aircraft carrier, where they drag a hook to latch onto the tension cable.
I know what you mean but Harriers dont need a cable to land, they can take off and land vertically, anywhere they want .. :-)

Apologies for being pedantic ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.