Premier League Games 2/3/4 April '22

Captain black was an agent of the mysterons, not the klingons - they were in star trek
I am ashamed and embarrassed that I know these things.
No believe me, the way Arteta was moving, he’s definitely having trouble in the underpants department.even if his previous career was one of Gerry Anderson’s puppets.

They are doing to Arsenal what they've done to us basically, Viera coached them into some manic pressing at parts of the pitch where Arsenal are trying to switch their game from back to the front. AM did it to Barca some years ago. CP are the most athletic team in the league.

'Palace throughly deserve to be 2-0 up'​

HT: Crystal Palace 2-0 Arsenal
b49ccce5-5474-45b3-af9e-fddb2865fb56.jpg

Chris Sutton
Former Premier League striker on BBC Radio 5 Live
Arsenal will need to liven up in the second half, they have been well off it. Crystal Palace thoroughly deserve to go 2-0 up. Arsenal need to buck their ideas up.

Priceless insight!

Whatever he's on the BBC should double it!
Kind of reminds me of the doctor in this

I fucking hate Palace. They always raise their game against us, and they beat teams who could stop the rag bastards getting 4th. Yet as soon as they play rags or scousers they turn into the shit smalltime team they usually are. I reckon they’re a plant for the rags and scousers, probably open to bribes or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.