Premier League Games 2/3/4 April '22

Ushited trying to be a poor man's City by playing without a striker.
I'll tell you before ratface Neville does, you just don't have the personnel to pull it off lads

Ushited trying to be a poor man's City by playing without a striker.
I'll tell you before ratface Neville does, you just don't have the personnel to pull it off lads
When you’ve got midfielders like Fred, McTominay, Pogba, Fernandes and JLingz, the last thing you should want to do is play an extra one of the fuckers.

They really are a bang average side. How they're even up in 6th is a mystery. PiGMOL looking after their old buddies, I guess. If this stays the same, though, and Arsenal win at Palace on Monday night, the gooners will be 6 pts clear, with two games in hand AND a better GD. If they don't finish above "The World's Greatest Club"™ from that position, they need to jack it in, and open a market stall selling flowers or fruit and veg. Arsenal will probably be entertaining thoughts of catching Chelsea now. 5 pts behind, but with a game in hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.