Premier League Games 2/3/4 April '22

Everton lose to Burnley midweek then they really are screwed ......... Burnley’s run in is a lot easier than there’s and the form Everton are in I just cannot see them beating anyone at the moment ..............

A good point this plus Dyche knows how to battle down the bottom.

Burnley vs Everton Wednesday

Whoever loses that goes down I reckon
At this moment I just fancy Burnley all day long I just cannot see Everton beating anyone even the rags :( it’s ok if your losing but playing well but they simply ain’t or a player will in an instant just screw them over with a poor mistake ........ I honestly thought the Newcastle game would change thing but the shambles at Palace and the game today against a side that have an amazing eye on Thursday night just proves the bother they are in ...........they lose to Burnley and to the rags and if Watford beat Leeds then they are in serious bother .......... ok worrying about one team picking up but if 2 start getting results then it’s bye bye time .......... Watford like Burnley have some winnable games coming up ....... I feel that Everton will have to win at the very least 3 games and as things stand I just cannot see it happening

At this moment I just fancy Burnley all day long I just cannot see Everton beating anyone even the rags :( it’s ok if your losing but playing well but they simply ain’t or a player will in an instant just screw them over with a poor mistake ........ I honestly thought the Newcastle game would change thing but the shambles at Palace and the game today against a side that have an amazing eye on Thursday night just proves the bother they are in ...........they lose to Burnley and to the rags and if Watford beat Leeds then they are in serious bother .......... ok worrying about one team picking up but if 2 start getting results then it’s bye bye time .......... Watford like Burnley have some winnable games coming up ....... I feel that Everton will have to win at the very least 3 games and as things stand I just cannot see it happening
Everton have some tough fixtures iirc, the cult, arsenal, chelsea, Leicester twice, Brentford. But they do have united and Burnley so still some hope for them

Everton lose to Burnley midweek then they really are screwed ......... Burnley’s run in is a lot easier than there’s and the form Everton are in I just cannot see them beating anyone at the moment ..............
Just checked their remaining games....

Burnley (A)
Utd (H)
Leicester (H)
Liverpool (A)
Chelsea (H)
Leicester (A)
Brentford (H)
Arsenal (A)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.