Premier League Games 2/3/4 Feb

The Jesus one was all down to the ref

if he’d have given it then VAR would have agreed

That sort of penalty almost NEVER gets given for us, or at least less often than not.

if the ref hadn’t given Chelsea that pen, then VAR would have agreed

the VAR wanker will go out of his way to stop the other wanker in the middle looking incompetent

Why would the ref NOT give it?

Dier kicked Werner, he didn't seem to really kick him that hard, but he was definitely swinging his legs about and they made contact. That's a pen. ;)

That sort of penalty almost NEVER gets given for us, or at least less often than not.

Why would the ref NOT give it?

Dier kicked Werner, he didn't seem to really kick him that hard, but he was definitely swinging his legs about and they made contact. That's a pen. ;)
They were both pens. I agree

the point I’m making is that in a situation like that it seems that VAR will almost always stand by the refs decision

‘The Harry Kane Team’
Indeed! Nobody can argue that you can’t call them this now.

I didn't think it was possible to get much worse than Liverpool's first half last night.

Spurs have just blown them out of the water. Wow, that was terrible. There's bad, then there's Liverpool last night, then there's about ten feet of shit, then there's what we just saw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.