Premier League Games 2/3/4 Feb

No, Glenn. It isnt the geography of the pitch. That would be silly. Its the position of the players on the pitch. Twat.
It's criminal how he continues to get the gig. He's dreadful. I'm watching Bein's coverage; Andy Townsend and, I think, Peter Drury. I avoid BT like the plague, unless there's no alternative. Then it's muted, and I have Black Lace on in the background.

That first Chelsea team weren't lethal, people just mix up that team with Ancelotti's and just sort of mis-remember it. They were ruthlessly efficient, but were incredibly negative. The 95 points team only scored 72 goals, but they only conceded 15 (a truly silly number). Peak Drogba got 10 goals that year, Robben with fully functioning knees got 7.

They were always a defend and counter attack side, but teams have wised up to that. When he first did it, it was still unusual for a "top team" to play like a small team, but since then it's been done by a lot of other teams, to a better standard.
Asked and answered ;)
15 goals conceded is an amazing stat tbf

Chelsea fullbacks are playing the same passes inside that Mendy and Cancelo do when they play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.