Premier League Games 2/3/4 March '24

This Sheffield United team and manager are a total disgrace. Looks as if their training was done in the pub last night.
They could all be called Rashford looking at the effort they’ve put in.

They conceded just 1 shot on target against Liverpool, 1 shot on target against West Ham, 0 shots on target against Burnley, 2 shots on target against Newcastle and 0 shots on target so far tonight. Crazy stat tbh.
Champions elect. May as well concentrate on the CL

I'm talking about a particular thrashing they gave us at Maine Road pal. I think it was 5-0 or 5-1. Mid 90s i think. My memory ain't what it was either.
It was definitely Maine road. And I think they were 4-0 after about 35mins. Think Kanu was up front

Their players looked a little embarrased when we began to clap

How are teams coming up from the championship ever going to compete with the ffp rules , they are basically making the promoted teams fans so depressed at watching them getting smashed every week that they don’t want promotion hence a closed shop league with no relegation just what the yanks want!

Might be biased but I do think we have been the best team in the league this season (so far). Though Im still not convinced we will win the league when you have City who can turn it on at any point and Liverpool grinding out/lucking out results.

For the last ten or so minutes Sheff Utd’s number nine grabbed my attention, he literally strolled around and not even put in a token effort, instead of trying to win a 50/50 he’s making way for his opponent. Probably hoping he gets taken off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.