Premier League Games 2/3/4 March '24

Arsenal have had it relatively easy for a few weeks now. They've played well but no team has really tested them since they beat Liverpool.

Be interesting to see how they cope without the ball at our place, we've got Kev back now, no way our strongest midfield lets them run riot.
Arsenal won’t really be without the ball at The Etihad. Last season we had 52% possession at home against them. In the community shield we had 55% and at the emirates this season we had 51%. We’ve edged it marginally but it’s been close enough to just call it 50:50 on possession.

I’m thinking of a Henry and Pires masterclass. They annihilated us. Most of the stadium just applauded them and went home. I have the etihad in my memory but that means nothing at this point!
Arsenal totally outplayed us with mesmerising football. As a city fan i was in pain(as usual back then) but as a football fan i had to clap them off the pitch, they were that good.

I really think if we win against you guys we win the league. Still yet to see if your team will click again for the remainder of the season but March is usually when your team becomes unstoppable.

How are teams coming up from the championship ever going to compete with the ffp rules , they are basically making the promoted teams fans so depressed at watching them getting smashed every week that they don’t want promotion hence a closed shop league with no relegation just what the yanks want!
Exactly. Project big picture or whatever that snake Parry cooked up with the dippers is basically that. It means the bottom half are crap and the cartel can then reduce their squad cost due to an easier schedule, hence bigger profits.

I really think if we win against you guys we win the league. Still yet to see if your team will click again for the remainder of the season but March is usually when your team becomes unstoppable.

Liverpool have that point advantage and two over yourselves. Unless they drop.points somewhere they're winning it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.