Premier League Games 2/3/4 March '24

It's four trophies so its a quadruple if they win all four. It's not as worthy because it includes a lesser European trophy and the league cup but the media will make it so if they do it.

I couldn't care less if the bookies make us 100/1 on favourites to win at Anfield I've seen us beaten too many times there to fall for that old flannel.
But you’ve just said outright that you think they will do it?
It's four trophies so its a quadruple if they win all four. It's not as worthy because it includes a lesser European trophy and the league cup but the media will make it so if they do it.

I couldn't care less if the bookies make us 100/1 on favourites to win at Anfield I've seen us beaten too many times there to fall for that old flannel.
So you’re willing to say dippers will win the ‘quadruple’ despite there being no precedent of any team in Europe doing so?
But at the same time say city have ‘no chance’ of winning at anfield despite there being some, albeit limited precedent of it happening before? Right ok mate…

I know it was painful but we deserved to go down. We were chronic.
Pleat was a complete idiot and even more so after his kerb crawling antics.
Klopp and Arteta go over the top after every match, not just a match that saves you from relegation.
I know several people that thought Joe Hart over celebrated when Aguero scored that goal.
There's a lot of teams id rather see going down than Luton
oblivion-tom-cruise.gif

I know it was painful but we deserved to go down. We were chronic.
Pleat was a complete idiot and even more so after his kerb crawling antics.
Klopp and Arteta go over the top after every match, not just a match that saves you from relegation.
I know several people that thought Joe Hart over celebrated when Aguero scored that goal.
There's a lot of teams id rather see going down than Luton
I agree we deserved to be relegated that day no argument mate. It was the last game I ever attended with my grandad who passed a few months later. He didn't like football as he was a deeply religious man who tutted at the bad language but took me to the game as my dad worked away from home. I know its silly all these years on but every time I see or hear that kerb crawler it brings back a painful time as a kid.

I agree we deserved to be relegated that day no argument mate
. It was the last game I ever attended with my grandad who passed a few months later. He didn't like football as he was a deeply religious man who tutted at the bad language but took me to the game as my dad worked away from home.
I'd say your grandad heard some choice language that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.