Premier League Games 2/3/4 March '24

Game of the day on sky sports is......
Forest v The tramps.

Of all the games to pick sky sports have gone full dipper.
Ha ha, they are fucking unbelievable.

Wouldn't be surprised if they had an influence in that result!

They'll be some welcome viewing figures recorded for that showing on Sky Sports.

looked like a great round 75 mins into the 15.00 games.
Chelsea losing, Pool draw, Spurs losing at home.
unfortunately Chelsea came back for a draw, dippers last second win, Spurs also buried Palace in the end.

now what a shit round if we dont win the derby, really awful and then it would give all the extra motivation for Arteta on the Monday game.

but if we win the derby then its a horrible round for the rags whose rivals all winning and their chance for 5th is a bit more unlikely.
I am sure 5th will be a CL place, so better make sure for Villa and Spurs they dont let these rubbish rags taste the CL football next season. let this horrible group stage failure be their last memory of CL for a bit more time.

Fuck Off Delooney, it's Footy Banter, no one gives a shit!

And for clarity, the reason the unemployment rate inLiverpool is lower is because most born their leave at the first opportunity.

Forest have gone up in my estimation, giving it out to that bunch of cunts.

Exactly how many clubs have a problem with Liverpool, seems to be pretty much everyone and all have a valid reason.

So fuck off again Delooney, Liverpool are cunts hated by everyone other than their ferel supporters!

Fuck Off Delooney, it's Footy Banter, no one gives a shit!

And for clarity, the reason the unemployment rate inLiverpool is lower is because most born their leave at the first opportunity.

Forest have gone up in my estimation, giving it out to that bunch of cunts.

Exactly how many clubs have a problem with Liverpool, seems to be pretty much everyone and all have a valid reason.

So fuck off again Delooney, Liverpool are cunts hated by everyone other than their ferel supporters!
Your first three words did it for me tbh

Expecting a few emails from Dipper run BBC after going on HYS.

Fuck em,

Not one Dipper acknowledges Konate went down to kill the game and get possession back. Fully aware of Forest time wasting though for the rest of the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.