Premier League Games 2/3 November

Anyway, on a plus point, city won, united lost, and dippers have got to go to Qatar. Don’t think people realise how much that’ll fuck them up

If we were doing what they are doing last few weeks, we would say it is the stuff of the champions. And it indeed is. If they don't win it this year, they never will. I don't give a fuck about anyone's bravado, I'm sporting pessimist by default and I do think they'll do it this time. They've unfortunately got that winning "never die" mentality that all great sport teams must have to win things. Rags had it in their time, we have it and they have it now too. At least 6 points they got in dying minutes this season. Very good team, relentless just as us in looking for winning the game, much harder schedule so far, 6 points ahead and without injuries like us. They're big favorites now. Today could have really be a turning point, but they survived again.

I beg to differ.. I actually had that as their first defeat... called it before the Spurs game.

was only 10 mins off being right.

just felt Villa away was a dipperish place to lose your first game...oh well.
6mins of injury time,fuck knows what for,take off the refs helping hand and it would have been a draw,teams can't concentrate on defending most of the game,they tire in the end,if you really think it's over then don't watch any more games this season

I'm not going to argue with different people individual,if you think it is over then don't watch the remaining games and spare the rest of us

If we were doing what they are doing last few weeks, we would say it is the stuff of the champions. And it indeed is. If they don't win it this year, they never will. I don't give a fuck about anyone's bravado, I'm sporting pessimist by default and I do think they'll do it this time. They've unfortunately got that winning "never die" mentality that all great sport teams must have to win things. Rags had it in their time, we have it and they have it now too. Very good team, relentless just as us in looking for winning the game, much harder schedule, 6 points ahead and without injuries like us. They're big favorites now.
Fuck me, if they had our officiating and we had theirs, we'd be having title celebrations around the Christmas tree

If we were doing what they are doing last few weeks, we would say it is the stuff of the champions. And it indeed is. If they don't win it this year, they never will. I don't give a fuck about anyone's bravado, I'm sporting pessimist by default and I do think they'll do it this time. They've unfortunately got that winning "never die" mentality that all great sport teams must have to win things. Rags had it in their time, we have it and they have it now too. At least 6 points they got in dying minutes this season. Very good team, relentless just as us in looking for winning the game, much harder schedule so far, 6 points ahead and without injuries like us. They're big favorites now.
They lost 1 game last season,we won the treble
Just sayin'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.